- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our engineering approach starts with different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way. Today we employ more than 5,800 people around the world in software engineering, mechanical engineering and science-related roles.
Our new product teams take radical new ideas and develop them into reality. They explore the limits of our technology and optimise it through relentless experimenting, testing and iterating.
About the roleOur Senior Programme Manager will support a portfolio of RDD upstream projects. You will have regular engagement with Senior Leaders and Engineering Managers in order to secure and maintain each project setup (objectives, scope, approach, plan, governance, budget, success factors). You will deploy and maintain a solid set of project management principles, concepts and tools (processes, system and communication) enabling a proactive mitigation of Time, Spec, Cost and Resource risks. You will manage stakeholders; identifying and resolving conflicts and empowering the team to secure the delivery of their key objectives.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Academically strong ; analytical mindset with attention to details
- Strong and clear project management principles
- Self-motivated and able to resolve conflicts, inspire teams, develop and promote Project Management principles and best practice
- In-depth understanding and application of business processes, project governance methods and operating framework
- Experience of delivering complex engineering projects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.