- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
As Dyson growth continues we are looking to further enhance our people experience and ensure we have the right tools, people and processes in place to support the business. This means improving our HR initiatives to support our employees and leaders to be the best they can.
The incumbent will join the Global Markets HR team, working alongside the people team and the business globally to manage the delivery of people programme to ensure that they are successfully implemented across all of our global populations, as well as seamlessly flow into business as usual activity.
As a Sr People Project Manager you will ensure that significant HR transformation is delivered effectively, on time and in support of the key objectives. The role will require you to maintain a fine balance between strategy and delivery.
- Act as the project manager for HR projects, working across all workstreams to ensure successful delivery and implementation
- Assess and manage risks and issues arising across ongoing programmes
- Ensure accurate reporting and governance
- Manage stakeholder groups effectively, preparing materials and updates and ensuring all escalation points are managed effectively
- Activities may include
- Developing a business case
- Scoping the programme workstreams
- Analysis and Solutioning
- Stakeholder and impact mapping and analysis
- Mitigating risks arising from project workstreams
- Delivering key communications tailored to the relevant audience
- Delivering change management activity
- Driving programme schedule, ensuring attendance and coordination at all briefings/updates
- Foster effective relationships by working collaboratively with key global and local stakeholders, providing expert advice and guidance. This includes advice on planning, project management, risk mitigation and monitoring progress of change initiatives as well as evaluating success.
- Provide expertise in the area of project management acting as the ‘go to person’ for other wider team members through knowledge sharing and advice.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Analytics skills to manage data and propose key insights to stakeholders.
- Ability to manage relationship effectively across the people team and the business.
- Strong project management and business planning experience.
- Experience of change management
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and highly effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project with multiple stakeholder groups and workstreams
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions and able to articulate impact of people change on the business
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with a positive and "can do" attitude
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.