- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
1. Roles and Responsibilities
- To sustain and maintain the Document Control section under QA and ensure all service requests are attended in a timely manner.
- To maintain the document submission, approval, and revision control process through the in-house DCC SharePoint system.
- To ensure all quality documents used in Motor Manufacturing facility are current and relevant through periodic document review exercises.
- To ensure factory staff are trained to use the SharePoint website for DCC related matters.
- To support and ensure compliance to the Corrective Action and Change Management processes.
Integrated Management System
- To assist the QA Manager in management of the various Standards to comply with requirements.
- To coordinate and ensure company annual KPIs are aligned with Policy and Objectives.
- To plan, conduct, and execute all internal and external audits.
- To liaise with Certification Body on all matters relating to annual audits.
- To prepare the necessary data and information for Management Review meeting.
- To maintain a group of qualified internal auditors to support the internal audit program.
- To support IMS awareness initiatives for the organization.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- To ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the Document Control Centre.
- To ensure integrity of the IMS is in accordance with requirements of the Standards.
- To ensure annual KPIs are established and tracked to support the IMS requirements.
- To ensure internal and external audits are planned and executed as per schedule.
- To ensure a competent internal auditor team.
- A general or engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 22301 systems.
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in Document Control management or Integrated Management Systems.
- Preferably an intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft suite of applications, especially SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
- Effective communication skills as interaction with all levels of the organization is a critical skillset.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.