- Quality and Reliability
- Calamba - Philippines
You will implement QA measurement and Inspections focused on special projects and buy off including new products, process and materials being introduce. Deliver innovations in data analytics aimed at (1) providing high quality and reliable products and (2) accurate and consistent data analysis.
About the roleKey Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing.
- Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
- Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
- Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
- Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
- Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Will be assigned in the IPQC areas to work on new parts, products, process and failure analysis. Activities includes but not limited to:
- Conducting data analysis and provide reports on quality issues.
- Support QA lab operations in the areas of Inspection and measurements.
- Measurement program developments in QA Lab equipment. Work with RDD, PAM Ops, SAM and other stakeholders on the implementations of new measurement programs.
- Line audits and documentations. Including ISIR documentations whenever there is DPAP process being done.
- Control special buy off activities.
- Initiate process and quality improvements.
- Work with cross functional team to close various continuous activity projects.
- Support QA in understanding functional requirements whenever quality issues arise or when there is new process, parts, products or line being introduce.
- Consistently submit weekly report on the KPIs and critical issues.
- Support Dyson blueprint and obey and practice Dyson cultures and values.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering team on Data Analytics project and Failure Analysis.
- Conduct failure analysis on motor failures in collaboration with product engineering.
- Deliver innovations in quality such as data analytics, apps development, automations to simplify quality inspections and data analysis.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ ME/ Meterial Engg / Mechatronics / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Quality / Process engineering/ Metrology.
- Knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and its application.
- Strong hands on and technical background in Metrology and calibration.
- With ISO 9001 training on requirements and auditing.
- Knows the Core tools ( SPC, FMEA, MSA, GRR)
- Knows how to interpret technical drawings. Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT).
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands. Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Coding and program development capability using various languages like C++, Python
BenefitsDyson Philippines monitors the market to ensure we offer a competitive salary and management bonus. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only one part of a successful career at Dyson. Professional growth, leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.