- Retail (Head Office)
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Due to recent success and expansion, we are looking to hire a Senior Retail Strategy Manager to report directly to the VP of Retail and Events and be based in Malmesbury.
- Dyson Retail Strategies: Develop and drive the retail strategies for new and existing channels and concepts.
- Product knowledge: Have full working knowledge of the current and future product range
- Reporting and Presentations: Any reporting or presentation requirements to Vice President for Exec meetings, Global Conferences, local Retail and Events generating briefs
- Special Projects: Own and drive strategic/special projects, driving them through to completion
- Research: Research the latest ideas, technologies and solutions related to retail and the future of retail
- Take the lead on project briefs. Investigating ideas and developing the concepts into working projects.
- Develop working concepts to meet strategic retail objectives
- Take learnings from group retail, categories, RDD and local market activity to continually innovate at pace
- Create new concepts, forward plan; follow the brief from inception to completion making sure initiatives land in markets globally
- Highlighting and manage risks to key stakeholders including those in Creative, Planning and Ops and PR
- Solutions focused to ensure we meet business objectives, allowing for local nuances
- Ensure communication between the team is constant and recognise the need for reprioritising
- Working closely within own team and stakeholders, setting direction, sharing information, giving accurate project/non-project updates.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, developing and executing successful strategies and projects for a leading consumer facing brand
- In particular, you will need to have a proven track record of driving retail strategies that deliver strong ROI for existing and new channels
- You will have your finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest technologies and solutions and be clear on what the future vision of retail looks like
- You will have previous experience of working in a large cross-functional team with stakeholders in Creative, IT, Planning and Operations, Comms and PR
- You will need to be highly analytical and numbers driven, as well as a strong communicator and comfortable to present to C-suite level
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.