- Singapore - Singapore
Responsibilities include advising colleagues on reward policies and practices, leading the project management of annual reward activities, completion and review of market survey submissions. This role will report to the Reward Partner for Global RDD, Operations and Quality who is based in the UK. Key
About the role
- Completion of salary survey data submissions and analysis of survey results and working with survey providers on a day-to-day basis if needed to resolve ad hoc queries.
- Managing ongoing relationships with external providers such as brokers and salary survey providers
- Ad hoc job pricings, undertaking analysis of internal and external data to assess market competitiveness.
- Using the established Group benchmarking principles, ensure that all roles within the defined client group are appropriately and effectively mapped against the external market.
- Project management and delivery of the annual salary review process.
- Activities include budget analysis, data cleansing, development of communication materials, management of data collection and data analysis, creation of summary reports and implementing increases.
- Pro-actively build awareness of our reward offering across the business; syndicating key messages and seeking feedback to deliver future enhancements.
- Keep up-to-date with external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company.
- Own and deliver global reward projects/ initiatives as required.
- Acting as initial contact and partner for HRBPs within RDD to provide reward advice and support; being the voice of Reward and inputting into business projects as required.
- Junior to mid-career level Reward experience, with a particular focus and evidence of experience in the field of compensation
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward support in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Experience of handling reward activities across multiple countries desirable.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player; experience of operating in an international company desirable.
- Experience of working within a matrixed organisation and/or a wide variety of internal clients and external providers.
- Good project management skills with ability to handle multiple key stakeholders
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.