- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Reward for the Americas region, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and stakeholders within the region. The Sr. Reward Partner will explore and lead the execution of a wide range compensation and benefits initiatives for Dyson Americas and act as a strategic consultant to the business.
The successful candidate has proven analytical capabilities, can communicate and present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making to deliver a seamless and impactful rewards programs.
- Liaise with benefits broker on employee benefit matters and compliance with ACA, ERISA, DOL, and other regulatory issues across the US, Canada and Mexico as required.
- Manage vendor relationship and administration of a range of employee benefits including financial, health, lifestyle and wellness programs.
- Effectively market Dyson benefits to staff so that they are well understood and utilized.
- Develop statistical data including cost share models to support cost share recommendations and decision making.
- Handle leave and benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution as required.
- Manage administration and compliance of company 401k plan including testing, audit and plan inquiries relating to enrollments, rollovers and employer contributions.
- Partner with Dyson Global Reward and Benefits team members on global benefit projects.
- Partner with Senior HRBPs across the region to understand the reward priorities for their business areas and plan initiatives that are relevant, timely and are in keeping with regional/global priorities and governance.
- Develop and implement market compensation processes and programs to help attract and retain our talent and support our evolving compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Manage local end to end projects, managing resources, timelines and communications with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Recruiting and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
- Act as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localizations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking studies and job analysis across Americas region.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distil insights and convey findings.
- Partner closely with HR Operations to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Partner with HRIS and People Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering business intelligence or in solving compensation and mobility problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Manage mobility activities for Americas region: administration, analysis and vendor management. Liaise with Dyson HQ on international mobility case management.
- Collaborate with Dyson Global Reward teams to harmonize and deliver global reward initiatives and practices.
- 5+ years of experience working in compensation and benefits roles, ideally within a global organization.
- Experience in benefit management and administration, including audits is required.
- Skilled in vendor relationship management.
- Experience with incentive plan creation and management (sales incentive plans, variable pay, exempt and non-exempt incentive plans, etc.) is desired.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Advanced excel expertise is required.
- Experience using MS Access, Workday, SharePoint, ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Strong statistical analytical and presentation skills.
- Sales compensation/incentive design and administration experience.
- Excellent communication and teamwork. Prudently balances employee experience and operational efficiency, always with a solution orientation.
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage end to end projects.
It would be helpful if you also had some of these:
- Canadian and/or Mexico compensation and benefits experience a significant plus.
- Workday and Payfactors is a plus
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.