- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Reward, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and senior stakeholders within RDD on a wide range of initiatives.
You will be comfortable exploring a range of compensation and benefit issues and be able to present compelling solutions by drawing upon your experiences and by collaborating well with others. Related to this you will have an analytical and resourceful mind-set and be able to present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making.
- Partner Senior HRBPs across RDD to understand the reward priorities for their business areas and markets and plan initiatives that are relevant, timely and are in keeping with regional/global priorities.
- Manage projects from end-to-end, managing resources, timelines, and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Proactively assist the RDD HR teams during peak reward activity (e.g. pay review, bonus, reward surveys, global projects), providing additional analysis and insights.
- Undertake job pricings and benchmarking activity, drawing on assistance from others as needed.
- Act as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Monitor external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company and action plan when needed.
- Mentor others within the function.
- Solid experience of managing a range of reward initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward solutions in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.