- Competitive salary
- Retail Sales
- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
Senior Manager of EM channel is responsible for developing and executing sales plan and activities to grow sales within EM channel in Korea.
Drive Sales Performance
- Deliver sales results (volume and revenue) and profit
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the entire EM channel– Hi-Mart, E-Mart, ET land, B2B and DFS - to deliver profitable growth and financial targets.
- Responsible for set up GTM plan and long term & short term sales strategy to deliver stable sales growth in EM channel
- Lead to deliver the strategy aggressively to EM customer and negotiate it via regular customer MBR
- Build NPD launching process and successful launch through GTM strategy and communication w’ EM customer
- Set up KPI by customer/by staff and evaluate based on clear target in EM channel
- Lead whole EM customer contract - Set and negotiate conditional margin rate following as company guide line
- Set up effective incentive promotion scheme for product demonstrator in Dyson brand store
- Right decision and set up sales plan to keep customer balance
- Responsible for trade stock management in EM channel
- Lead to keep accurate sales forecast to maximize sales opportunity
- Set up tracking tool for execution level, promotion efficiency, cost, GM and even build next step
- Drive key account sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Develop effective annual business plan to optimize Dyson profitability
Store Execution Management
- Responsible for achieving sales target not only HQ but also store target
- Manage to set up sales target by store level regularly and deliver it through managing Dyson expert and agency (w/o Dyson expert store )
- Manage to set up and execute store activity plan regularly to reach sales target (Pop up/ Roadshow)
- Keep close relationship with store MD and agency to occupy opportunity in advance more than competitors
- Lead and Manage channel manager (assit manager)’s store activity as below
1) Increase awareness of the brand within our retailer’s stores and build brand advocacy with retailer staff.
2) Proactively plan, execute and review all sales activities by account.
3) Conduct robust business discussions with Retailers incorporating market intelligence, category facts, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans.
4) Conduct route planning to ensure the best possible use of time and ensure that call frequencies are maintained.
5) Implement and measure return on investment for all sales drivers within your region.
Collaboration and Partnership
- Work with senior managers in Marketing, PR and Finance team to make sales plan integrated
- Work collaboratively with x-functional teams to achieve planned sell-out results
- Be a trusted business partner to our key EM customers by delivering growing business result.
- Establish strongest possible commercial relationships with key accounts
Report and Communication
- Monthly/Weekly Sell-out in EM channel
- Aligning with Company Goal and reporting Sales Result in Monthly basis
- Communication with APAC CoE and Retail&Trade MKT team in Dyson Korea
- Responsible for delivering monthly key account sales volumes
- Plan and deploy monthly business meetings with key accounts
- Proactively plan, execute and review all sales activities by account.
Team Management and Leadership
- Provide leadership as well as engage and develop EM team members to a high performance
- Managing Sales Managers or Assistant managers in EM Team
- Execute sales activities aligning with Strategic Vision and Mid-term Business plan cascaded from Head of Indirect Sales
- Manage and develop the EM Sales Team, Build Capabilities and Lead Effective Teamwork
- Quantity: Sell-In (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement % (EM channel, DFS and B2B)
- GM (Gross Margin): (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement % (EM channel, DFS and B2B)
- Quality: Pre planned activity (Regular MBR and QBR)
- Efficiency: Cost (Efficiency) / discount % / # of unit sold per store / Cost for 1 unit sold
- Sales Team: Head of Direct Sales / Head of Indirect Sales / Planning Manager
- Internal Stakeholders: Team Leaders of related functions / Retail&Trade MKT
- External: Group CoE / EM Customers (HQ and Branches)
- Agency and Store Staff (Experts & Stylist)
- Excellent people management abilities
- Strategic Execution with flawless operation
- Preferred Hi-Mart, E-Mart and ET land Operation Experience in Korea
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written. Over 12 years in FMCG industry in Sales&MKT Field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business-related field
- Fluent in English and Native in Korean
- Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that,you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits areonly the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture,flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’san exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.