- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
The Digital Workplace Services Team in which this role is aligned exist to:
- Deliver world class Service Desk, End User Computing, Collaboration, Legal, Payroll, Dyson Institute, Estates, Group Security and HR IT Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 20000 users)
- Ensure ITIL aligned governance and standards are followed
- Drive continual improvement into the Digital Workplace services space in line with Dyson’s growth
- Deliver a roadmap for all Digital Workplace services to drive transformation required to support Dyson’s blueprint
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of End User Computing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all digital workplace services are designed, delivered, and operated in line with Dyson’s security standards, policies and processes. You will define and support the implementation of an IT security Digital Workplace roadmap that delivers in line with the needs of the Dyson end users. You will be responsible for driving security compliance across all aspects of Dyson Digital Workplace estate including end point builds, cloud solutions, management solutions, applications, software etc.
- Defining, owning and delivering against and Digital Workplace Security roadmap
- Create and review high level designs to ensure IT security requirements are captured, designed and delivered.
- Provide security architectural oversight of all aspects Dyson’s end user computing estate including end points, cloud, M365 components including Azure
- Reviewing technical designs and recommendations from our partner(s)/internal teams to ensure security requirements are captured and delivered
- Creating security technical designs and provide architectural solutions
- Implement solution designs and be able to guide extended teams during the development and deployment of solutions.
- Complete technical delivery ownership of solutions to ensure security compliance
- Ensuring that Dyson’s end user computing service offering remains secure and compliant
- Assisting with the preparation of business cases for IT security related projects
- Participation in Dyson’s technical design authority (TDA)
- Develop and deliver short, medium and long-term security roadmaps for Digital Workplace services that will generate a significant, positive impact on profitability and strategic direction, through improved stability, capacity management, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Define, implement and communicate a global Digital Workplace security strategy for Dyson and ensure that it remains current and fit for purpose
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in IT cyber security capabilities and roadmap.
- Ensure that all designs are created within the bounds of Dyson’s policies and any global legislative compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI, local laws etc
- Identify and effectively manage Digital workplace services security risks and issues
- Experience of designing security solutions using sound architectural principles across a large and complex environment.
- Practical knowledge of industry standard frameworks such as (ISO 270001, NIST, ITIL, etc.), best practices (CIS, SANs, OWASP, CSA) and regulations (PCI DSS, GDPR etc.).
- Strong security architecture experience of cloud services (e.g. Microsoft M365 and Azure, Knowledge of security compliance and information rights management).
- Expert knowledge of current industry security threats, challenges, and mitigation techniques.
- Closely work with Dyson’s users to understand the business objectives and define solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills being able to interact with key business stakeholders up to director level and third-party companies.
- A professional who can provide examples of transforming end user computing services within a global company to be highly secure and functional.
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- MyBenefit/Sport card
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Holiday allowance
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.