- Design and Development
- Philippines - Alabang Office
* Has a good understanding of software development processes.
* Typically analyses solutions using established approaches and contributes to process improvements.
* Has experience in development of relevant software language(C, C++, Python, LUA).
* Strong OOP skills.
* Knowledgeable in microcontroller, board bring up experience.
* Has problem solving and analytical skills and proactively engages in problem solving.
* Has the ability to self-manage time to complete individual tasks and coordinate work with others
* Has good written and verbal communication skills. Is capable of keeping all relevant parties in the loop on the status of projects and workload for their work and trusted to represent other team members when relevant.
* Has a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering, design or science discipline or relevant work experience.
* At least 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant fields Continually develops code from a user story for their functional area to expected quality with peer review.
* Regularly develops User Stories within their functional area, occasionally identifies User Story for other teams.
* Familiar with Atlassian tools.
* Knowledge in Agile, SAFe is a plus.
* Continual development of requirements into tested code to agreed standards using agreed build methods, teaching and guiding others where necessary
* Create/implement software solutions to produce high quality, reliable software/services that meet all performance and functional criteria
* Take a proactive approach in the generation of ideas –present ideas and concepts to senior management occasionally
* Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly & validated through appropriate test methods
* Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice & discipline to deliver robust solutions in agreed timeframe
* Contribute to team/departmental level initiatives & change projects
* Problem space and accountability is within a scrum team and may span across to other teams for a software feature where interactions and dependencies need to be proactively managed.
* Any issues should be captured within the scrum team domain, works to solve issues identified
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.