- Design and Development
- Philippines - Alabang Office
- Be updated on the latest robotics, machine learning, and software techniques, strategies, tools and so on.
- Be responsible for the management and technical oversight of Intelligent Machines Philippines team which includes software architects, robotics and machine learning specialists and software developers.
- Support Senior Product Manager (SAFe), RTE, Design Manager, and Project Manager on software delivery of Intelligent Machines Philippines Team.
- Have the ability to quickly understand product requirements, scope the required software modules, and provide technical leadership for Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
- Identify the training requirements of the Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
- Involve in recruitment of Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
- Report the progress of Intelligent Machines Philippines team to Head of Intelligent Machines.
Key Skills / Experience
- Master or PhD Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 15+ year industry experience in the software field, at least 8+ year people management experience.
- Proven leadership (managed direct reports) and problem solving ability.
- Familiar with C++ / C / Python
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Agile software development process, scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with requirement definition, architecture design, development and debug, software testing, especially in robotics and machine learning area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple product deliverables and manage multiple schedules.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.