- Design and Development
- Philippines - Alabang Office
• Verify Dyson products software features, compatibility and performance, including soak, robust and stability test.
• Develop software test strategies; create software test plans.
• Design test cases and automation test scripts, select regression test cases.
• Build-up software automation test environment.
• Execute related software tests, and report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyse, research, and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
• Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle.
• Participate in related project meetings throughout the development and test process to help guide the delivery of a quality product.
• Analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
• Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
• Continuously improve software test with new software technologies and methodologies.
• Plus with artificial intelligence, machine learning and so on software test experience.Key Skills / Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
• Knowledge of Software test in embedded system, such as Linux / RTOS / ROS/embed c
• Familiar with languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, etc.
• Possess a good understanding of agile software development, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
• A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
• Possess a thorough understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
• Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.
• It will be plus if experience Agile Software tests
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.