- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Calamba - Philippines
Dyson is about determination to achieve something better. It took 5127 prototypes, a number of failures before achieving its first revolutionary product, the G-Force. James Dyson and its company put a fearless effort in experimentations, a constant cycle of failures and a large amount of time that leads them to success. By dedicating itself for research, Dyson can achieve its goals no matter how long and how many trials it takes.
About the role
As Senior Supply Chain Executive you will be responsible for the completion of daily/weekly planning reports, these include conversion of PR to PO, Manufacturing Adherence reports, and root cause analysis of deviation from plan.
Responsible for weekly communication with our sales territories communicating confidently at all levels, you will form liaison between manufacturer and receipt market, monitoring and maintaining inventory levels and capacity management, maintaining the eyes of the customer operating from group level objective view point, working and driving towards group specific supply targets and inventory levels.
Working closely with vendors driving them on a path of continual improvement ensuring that all manufacturing plans are delivered on time in full working with the supply chain manager developing and creating opportunities for success and continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities :
· Review monthly sales forecasts and demand requirements, confirm that supply supports latest demand requirements. Providing what if scenario analysis to the supply chain management team for use in Group S&OP Meetings, providing gap analysis and recommendations.
· Provide Weekly to Daily loading/shipment priorities to CM to secure Market supplies and receipt.
· Update supply plan requirements with manufacturing in line with market requirements, based on forecast/demand and stocking policy agreements, maintaining service levels and global inventory.
· Receive and report weekly plan adherence figures, understanding root cause of any variances, ensuring delivery targets are maintained.
· Review and report capacity constraints for tooling and manufacturing facilities.
· Weekly convert PR to PO in SAP, release to vendors.
Key Skills / Experience
· Candidate must possess at degree Level or higher
· At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field (supply planning/purchasing/inventory management) is required for this position
· Excellent verbal and written English. Good numerical skills
· PC literate (MS Words, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and etc)
· Highly motivated team player, mature and able to work independently
· Self motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards. Prepared to work hard to get the right result for Dyson, be tough yet be fair with our supplier network.
· Able to work under a fast-paced environment and with tight schedules and strict guidelines
· Able to start work at a short notice an advantage
· SAP knowledge, Kinaxis and some engineering background will be advantageous
· Flexible to work scope, as focus and/ or accountabilities may change
· Continuous Improvement: pre-empt problems and make things better before being asked,
· Teamwork: collaboration, knowledge sharing, team work & perpetual learning
· Communications: clearly communicate, tailor communication style & content to different audiences, and listening to others
· Ownership: decision-making, entrepreneurial & business aware, risk taking, lateral thinking & perseverance
· Integrity: apply highest ethical standards to others and self, and be fair and compliant in dealing with the supplier network
Credibility: position yourself and team by adding-value
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and relocation assistance. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.