- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting innovative technologies which defy convention.
About the role
The Senior Supply Chain Master Data Manager (SC MDM) within our Global Supply Chain organisation is a newly created role that aims at driving a shared version of the truth through data and supporting organization wide information governance to create and enforce information management policies. A solid understanding of stewardship (interpreting exceptions to policies and resolving them) and a sharp vision is important.
You will work closely with senior level stakeholders. You must be able to excite people for your vision and cross-functional leadership skills are key as is understanding how data is used within business processes and its impact on desired business process outcomes.
- Defining a MDM vision statement.
- Aligning the scope of each phase of the MDM program with the organization information management strategy.
- Identifying business scenarios for each phase of the MDM program with a clear business case.
- Identifying the key business processes that will be affected by the MDM program.
- Collaborate with IT and other stakeholders to implement systems and tools for data management and analysis.
- Monitor and report on Master Data quality (for example: customer, products, assets) and compliance and the business outcomes wanted by the Chief Supply Chain Officer; take corrective actions, as necessary.
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Establish data stewardship within relevant supply chain functions (particularly within procurement, manufacturing and logistics) and mentor key contacts in business lines in the range of master data management activities.
- Help in combined reporting into the data governance council, individually and as a team (for example, with key contacts in business lines) when the need for MDM spans data domains and business functions.
Bachelor’s in supply chain master data management, MDM in consumer products, and data visualization tools.
Master’s degree is desirable.
Minimally 10 years’ of experience in global manufacturing businesses.
Cross-functional leadership skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Proven record of accomplishment in large scale digital master data management.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.