- Design and Development
- Singapore - Technology Centre
The Electronics System Verification team has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Engineer to deliver all aspects of Electronics System Verification from requirements review and test system development through to data analysis and results reporting. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of dynamic teams to help support the understanding of new technologies, define test strategies and support the creation of testable requirements. A key component of this role will be developing automated test solutions which will involve using a wide range of tools including NI LabVIEW and TestStand, working with the rest of the team to ensure test solutions are scalable and platformed across multiple projects and categories. Working closely with the electronics and category teams, you will need to raise issues and support bug investigation as required by the project.
About the role:
- Review and understand system requirements.
- Develop system verification plan from system requirements.
- Review the verification plan with cross functional engineers to define the limits and mitigate as much as possible any key system risks.
- Create investigative test plans and review with cross functional team.
- Design and build diagnostic rig(s) to run investigative / diagnostic tests.
- Make sure all the system requirements are verifiable either by quantitative or by qualitative measurements.
- Ownership of system verification, test development and execution.
- Follow test process and continuously identify any improvement needed.
- Execute the verification plan either for verification, acceptance and/or diagnostic tests.
- Create test reports with clear analysis of the test results.
- Feedback any key test result to category and function team.
- Bachelor or Master in electronic, robotic, automation engineering, or related fields.
- At least more than 5 years of working experience in software and hardware verification.
- Experience in LabView application and NI instruments is a MUST.
- Possess a good understanding of electronics/power electronics circuitry and electronic hardware design.
- Possess a good understanding of statistical tools and knowledge in DFSS would be an advantage.
- Able to understand the schematic diagram and PCB layout.
- Able to understand the C/C++, assembly language, debug emulation, simulation tools of different chipsets.
- Able to perform root cause analysis, risk/failure assessment to ensure products meet its reliabilities.
- Experience in battery management system and secondary battery technologies is a plus.
- Experience in mobile apps, WiFI, sensor test and verification is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or in a team.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.