- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThe IT Department are currently looking for an experienced Senior Systems Analyst to join the already established team of 11. Working with the rest of the IT team you will take a critical role in the Systems function.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, you will support the core Systems software and associated technology. You will be responsible for developing the Systems software and environment to enhance functionality and use, as required by the end users.
Playing a key role within the Systems team, you will work collaboratively to deliver key projects and changes, supporting the wider IT change programmes and delivering new services to our users.
• Assist the Systems Manager in managing the day to day BAU service provided by the Systems team, delivering high quality support across 300 users in diverse business units.
• Drive adherence to SLAs and KPIs whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
• Build and maintain strong ways of working with the other areas of IT.
• Support and provide hands-on technical backup to the Systems Analyst where required.
• Work closely with the Systems Manager to ensure co-ordination of resources and tasks.
• Work closely with the Systems Accountant and the wider finance team to support their functions and to develop and provide training to end users.
• Build and maintain essential reports for both the Business and IT & Systems teams.
Project and Change Delivery:
• Support service set up activities– working to transition all new services from their project phases into the live support environment.
• Ensure clear and timely communication to all stakeholders and deliver to the required project governance standards.
• Assist the Systems Manager, Project Manager and all stakeholders to manage the roadmap of projects and on-boarding activity into production, ensuring both delivery to timescales and support stability.
• Work with the Business Analyst to drive ongoing enhancements and development of the Systems software environment as required by the Business.
Processes and Procedures:
• Develop processes and procedures to allow for streamlined support.
• Develop, enhance and monitor change control processes as required.
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the company and other Family Office entities.
• Commitment to developing yourself within your role – undergoing training where necessary.
• Proactively promoting and maintaining high standards of work – taking initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that do not meet required standards or any issues that arise.
• Conducting yourself in line with the Weybourne Values.
• Any other ad hoc duties.
About youPerson specification / Core Competencies:
• A minimum of 5 years working with a major ERP system (Epicor an advantage)
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL
• Finance experience (Finance Applications, Systems, Modules)
• Good working knowledge of other Microsoft products such as Excel & Visio
• Experience of using a BI tool such as Power BI
• Self-Motivated with the ability to meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Good understanding of business process analysis and improvement alongside effective change management implementation
• Confident in dealing with a range of systems and departments within an organisation
• Professional manner
• Confident communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals from a range of backgrounds.
• Proactive and flexible approach to work.
• Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
• Strong sense of discretion, appreciating the confidentiality of the work.
• Keen to suggest improvements to current ways of working.
• Ability to work autonomously when required, whilst still possessing strong team work skills.
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Performance related bonus
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Private dental insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme – EAP
• Eyecare scheme
• Discounts on Dyson machines
• Sports centre
• Free on-site parking
• Lift share scheme
• Subsidised café and restaurants
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.