- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson Talent Acquisition has recently been through a reinvention. This newly transformed team is critically important to the continued success of Dyson worldwide and we are now looking for a talented recruiter to join our EMEA team to support Global IT.
As a key member, you will support our Digital Technology function in Malmesbury and Bristol. We therefore require a proactive recruitment specialist who can directly source IT talent, manage candidates and stakeholders and partner the business to bring in the right talent for these teams in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Our key IT pillars include:
- Global Data Function
- Cyber Security & Risk
- Strategy, Platforms and Enablement
- Digital Business Technologies
- Digital Workplace Services
About the Role
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent roles through directly identifying best talent using the most cost effective methodologies.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment - providing responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
- Proven recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment.
- Experience of recruiting technical professionals within IT
- Proactive sourcing, ability to identify niche skills and entice further conversation/application.
- Good understanding of UK recruitment/employment law
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experience of e-recruitment practices
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- Enjoys working within a strong team environment
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment
- Performance related bonus
- Company paid Life Assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- Purchase additional holidays
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Free bus travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Chippenham and Swindon
- On-site parking
- Endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Free on-site hair salon
- On-site lifestyle Assist
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Private Medical insurance for all employees
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Digital GP and prescription service
- Fertility treatment support
- On-site gym and sports centre
- On-site wellbeing centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.