- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our People team is responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values, to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment and our Talent Acquisition team need to be key advocates of this policy.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition team at Dyson is critically important to the continued success of the business worldwide and we are now looking for a talented senior technical recruiter to join our APAC team in Philippines.
As a senior TAP at Dyson, you will be responsible for working with executive stakeholders in identifying and attracting top talent to help us achieve our goals. You will work closely with senior hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop effective sourcing strategies to find the best candidates. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to managing the offer process, working closely with HR Business Partners. You will use data and analytics, to track recruitment metrics, and keep up to date with industry trends and best practices, to continuously improve our recruitment processes.
Whilst you will have the opportunity to partner closely with one or two specific business functions in the role, we look for agile recruiters that are happy to get involved in recruitment across multiple functions, subject to the needs of the business.
Alongside the BAU of the role, our TAPs get the opportunity to get involved in strategic projects to help improve our recruitment processes, make a real impact, and contribute to our mission of improving people's lives through technology.
- More than 10 years of relevant tech hiring experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and drive outcomes through data
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, and managing the offer process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Comfortable interpreting recruitment data through analytical tools (e.g., Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience using recruitment tools, such as an ATS (preferably Workday) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- A self-starter, multi-tasker, energetic recruiter, with a positive attitude and a passion for providing a best-in-class candidate experience
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.