- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Our People team is responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values, delivering a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, retaining them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
The Talent Development team in Early Careers is responsible for planning and implementing global Early Careers learning and development activity across all areas of the business, supporting behavioural development, creating high performing talent with a bright Dyson future.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
Reporting into the Global Talent Development Manager for Early Careers, as our Senior Talent Development Specialist, you will partner with the Early Careers team across SEA & UK to support Dyson’s graduates and interns, to integrate and accelerate their performance. You will work with established and emerging markets and support new businesses areas and products that are in development phase.
You will operationally manage the graduate and intern programmes day to day, facilitating and developing soft-skill development workshops, and leading and supporting on-boarding activities for our global induction programmes. You will coordinate and lead people reviews, work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition to create and manage ‘keep warm’ strategies, and you will maintain data governance throughout the internship and graduate life cycle, producing reports where required. You will also provide regular check-ins with graduates, sharing feedback with the team to identify interventions to support their development.
We’re always looking to make improvements, so you will be encouraged to proactively think of new ways to improve the employee experience, talent management practices, career development opportunities and more.
- Demonstratable experience of providing talent development solutions / programmes
- Strong facilitation skills, able to flex your approach for different learning styles and content types
- Robust project management skills, with the ability to manage our workloads, priorities, and stakeholders
- Highly analytical, team orientated, collaborative, positive, good attention to detail, with a passion for learning
- Ideally with experience creating content for development workshops
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.