- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle. The team provides control and stability, which enables our family-owned business to be agile, adapt to constant change and focus on growth.
About the roleThe individual will support compliance and reporting requirements for Dyson’s government support schemes in the region as well as direct and indirect tax compliance work.
The individual will be part of of Dyson’s global tax and treasury team, reporting to Senior tax manager based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a global, innovative technology company.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders to collate quantitative data and qualitative information for tax-related compliance and reporting, including reaching out to other Group functions
- Manage external auditors conducting tax related audits
- Prepare reports for management reporting, risk and impact assessment
- Monitor and track status against tax related targets and requirements
- Manage internal and external reporting timelines
- Support direct and indirect tax compliance
- Assist with preparation of transfer pricing filing and documentation
About youKey Skills / Experience
- Good knowledge of tax incentives and grants in the region
- Sound tax technical knowledge in direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work with challenging deadlines and prioritize work effectively
- Must be flexible and able to embrace ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to drive improvement and change
- Great analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Great positive attitude
- Knowledge of SAP and Onestream
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.