- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson’s multidisciplinary Energy Storage development team is responsible for delivering cells from early prototypes in the UK, through to volume manufacture in a Singapore plant. The cells that the team delivers will push the boundaries of performance, power density, and efficiency. These cells will drive new high value Dyson products with step improvements over our competitors.
Dyson Global IT is seeking a highly motivated Senior Technical Programme Manager to act as the single point of contact for Energy Storage and own, drive and deliver all relevant milestones and workstreams. You will be responsible for the coordination and integration of activities across both internal and external stakeholders, taking an end-to-end view and proactively managing the programme to ensure its successful delivery on time and to budget.
This role will be accountable for achieving business objectives of a major IT programme and must have the capability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, from various disciplines.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive programme plan, taking into account all dependencies, ensuring accuracy and ownership of all tasks and project deliverables.
- Lead, motivate and inspire a cross-functional team to deliver the programme objectives.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals to ensure program goals are met and benefits of projects and initiatives are delivered to company and its stakeholders.
- Submit program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services/products.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyse program risks and implement mitigation actions.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Manage stakeholders to ease communication with transparency regarding program issues and decisions on services/products.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Strong leadership who can focus on high level program strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or engineering.
- 10 years proven experience in program/project management covering budget planning, program strategy, communication across departments and managing diverse teams.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication with experience presenting to C-Suite level.
- Understands project management methodology.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.