- Design and Development
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
About the role
- Define Robot software test strategy
- Design test cases software test according to requirements
- Design software test environment, build automated systems to support continuous testing and analysis of nightly builds
- Development automatics cases with Python programming language
- Run test cases automatically and/or manually
- Contribute to software quality by reviewing the software implementation and/or source code
- Proactively identify software quality issue/risk
- Work in an Agile environment, better familiar with SAFe Agile
- Continuously improve software test by applying new technologies and methodologies
- Verify Dyson products software features, compatibility, and performance, including soak, robust and stability test.
- Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Participate in related project or scrum meetings throughout the software development process to help guide the delivery of a good quality software product.
- Knowledge of test methodologies of Vision system, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), Image processing, machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering / Electronic Engineering, or related fields with minimally 3 years of software quality or software test relevant experience.
- Competency in at least one language, such as python, C, C++
- Knowledge with artificial intelligence, machine learning, vision system and robot behaviour
- Proficiency with Linux operating systems
- Related software development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Stash, Git, Bamboo
- Possess a good understanding of electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems.
- Knowledge of software in IOT products, such as embedded, app, cloud and so on.
- Experience working in with Agile software development or Devops
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skill, and ability to work independently and in teams.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.