- China - Shanghai Office
The Treasury activity of Dyson Holdings Pte Ltd. (the Group) is carried out by treasury teams in the UK and SEA. The APAC Treasury Team is responsible for Cash Management, FX dealing, Cash forecasting and Treasury Projects including bank selection, new country setup and business support in Asia Pacific & Greater China region.
Senior Treasury Analyst role as a member of APAC Treasury team is to provide an effective and efficient day-to-day treasury operation for Dyson’s operations in Greater China, while working very closely with the business.
Dyson is looking to expand aggressively to increase our footprint in the Greater China region (includes Taiwan, HK). The China STA needs to develop a very good understanding of the business and upcoming plans in order to identify their impact, provide sound advice and drive the changes through business where required. The individual needs to be confident in engaging multiple stakeholder groups, managing banking relationships, effectively decode complex banking regulations in Greater China and driving actions through to completion.
The individual will report to the Assistant Treasurer based in Singapore.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Manage existing banking relationships including regular catchups and pushing them for better service delivery.
• Manage the cash and funding for subsidiaries in China along with the local CNY cash pool.
• Manage the cash and funding for subsidiaries in HK and Taiwan including CNH Cashpool structure in HK.
• Manage banking support required for opening of new stores in China –account opening, signatory update, account closures, approval matrix maintenance, treasury/local approvals, other applications (POS etc)
• Work on new entity setup, account opening and cash management.
• Work with DBS and other teams to ensure their effective cash flow forecasts for the region.
• Prepare monthly FX hedging proposals.
• Monitor and coordinate intercompany payments process between various Dyson Entities.
• Manage and monitor contract manufacturing set up and cash management in China.
• Deliver improvement to Dyson’s treasury systems and processes.
• Coordinate with various teams in Dyson (Tax, Customs, Logistics, Retail) to provide support and improve processes.
• To work on projects related to systems, new business set up and market expansion.
• Champion regulatory compliance and maintain and enhance the control environment.
Key Skills / Experience
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is preferred but not necessary.
- At least 4 years’ of solid treasury or related experience.
- This role is challenging and requires a strong intellect with strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Team player, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Strong communicator and influencer who is commercially minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to seek out and understand the issues, energetic and engaging with a positive approach.
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment in an organized manner.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin (simplified Chinese).
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP TMS
- Knowledge of different E-banking platforms (e.g. BOC, HSBC)
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.