- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Experience Design Lead, you’ll be joining a team of smart, expressive people given the encouragement, trust and freedom to do the job we love. Obsessed with detail, grounded in design that truly works and passionate about pushing boundaries in an ever-accelerating landscape; where digital and our owners are at the heart of everything we do. It’s a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career.
Working alongside the Design and Delivery teams you’ll establish our UX research function. Using the latest methodologies to test and refine the journeys and experiences for new product launches and our multichannel digital experiences.
Understanding the psychology and behaviour of our customers is the foundation of our digital strategy. Your research and insights will inspire the direction we take and experiences we create.
About the roleResponsibilities
- Delivery of UX research, including journey maps, user flows, behavioural studies, surveys and analysis across different channels (offline and online).
- Conduct group facilitation, moderation, in-depth interviews and observation. Adapting research practices for omni-channel experiences across web, retail, social, app, creative, media etc.
- Advocate research findings to discover the open-ended market’s problems and persuade the relevant teams to implement the recommended changes based on user centric and data driven approach.
- Confident in presenting to all levels of the business with excellent analysis skills, delivering reports that distil the key insights and inspire designers and stakeholders.
- Develop our culture of user-centred design practice, setting the standard for presenting insight and reporting, introducing new research techniques and championing the role of insight and testing for digital design.
- Comfortable in steering a project from initial concept through to delivery. Be able to demonstrate your understanding of the product proposition and the problem to solve.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of an agile team.
- Help to build and maintain a shared knowledge repository of user research across the markets and global team.
- Working closely with Global research teams across the business to build a global view of learnings, informing the direction on experiences that lead the way and build on our Dyson values.
- Putting the owner at the centre, developing a thorough understanding of our audiences and obsessing about the data and insight.
- Demonstrate your understanding the product proposition and the problem to solve.
- Actively advancing the team culture, supporting junior members of the team and nurturing a culture of experimentation through proactive knowledge sharing across teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in a UX research specialist role conducting research
- Highly experienced with qualitative and quantitative research methods and applications
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, InvisionApp, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Cross-function digital skills with a good understanding of UI and interaction design
- Experience collaborating with design, product and delivery teams on technical implementation
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.