- Information Technology
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Has 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Manage Multiple Projects in Deadline-Driven Environments, Work Well with Teams, Understand Software Engineering Best Practices,
- Experience with Multiple Coding Languages, Analyze Business Requirements and Assess Impact With Existing Database Architecture,
- Detail Oriented, Excellent Problem Solver, Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Web API Experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Has a reporting development experience such as Tableau, PowerBI, Crystal Reports. etc
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Development experience for Web
- Understanding of server-side languages
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Familiar with source code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration (CI) deployment procedures
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering. At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.