- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
- Ensure asset operation and maintenance are carried out in compliance to authorities and EHS requirement and in line with industrial best practices.
- Ensure maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with maintenance plan and promptly to avoid interruption to operation.
- Track and maintain availability of all critical spares.
- Ensure correct tools are available and in good condition.
- Make sure equipment operates within optimal condition and drive continuous improvement activities. Out of specification event are investigated with RCAs and CAPA implemented.
- Generate cost of maintenance for yearly budget and support savings in utilities consumption.
- Ensure compliance to the BCMS, QMS, EMS, EHS standard as required in ISO standards.
- Work with stakeholders and contractors in making the correct maintenance task and decisions.
- Identify training required to support maintenance and operational activities.
Subject Matter Expert
- Operational and maintenance of facilities equipment such as CDA, HVAC, Electrical, Life Systems, Plumbing and Building
- Familiar with BMS and CMMS systems
- Familiar with PEZA, DOLE and other authorities’ compliance requirement.
- Leadership and communications: Able to lead a group of well-experienced technicians and delegate to the teamwork loads and system ownership that will ensure the plant will provide 100% reliable utilities. Collaborate with Facility Leadership to make sure that adequate programs are installed and issues never to reoccur again with the use of correct RCA tools.
- Decision making: Able to lead the team to the correct procedures of maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Problem Solving: Able to use RCA tools like Why-Why analysis, 8D and RCA CAPA. Teach others to use these tools.
- Auditing: Use inspection worksheet to check if equipment is within operational parameters. Front auditors during audit.
Management Systems Responsibilities
- Quality: Operate and monitor the facility equipment during operations with minimal unplanned downtime.
- Health, Safety and Environment and Legal Compliance: Equipment operation and maintenance in full compliance to EHS and legal requirement.
- Business Continuity: Generate advanced planning and preparation on equipment to maintain 100% uptime.
- Energy: Implement sustainability projects and facilities equipment improvement projects
- Occupational Health and Safety: Provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and free of risks to health
- National Certificate Graduate in a relevant technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 year relevant experience in the operation and maintenance of semiconductor/electronic manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with the operation of Building Management System
- Operate CMMS system as Users. Experience in CMMS setup preferred.
- Prepare equipment operation and maintenance SOPs.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.