- France - Paris Office
About the role
The SEO manager is responsible for developing and designing the organic search strategy for Dyson France. They will work internally and with our agency partners to provide recommendations and execution of best in class on site optimisation to improve ranking and visibility. They will deliver a growth strategy for our cross-category portfolio with customer experience and the Dyson brand at its heart.
As part of the e-Commerce team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic lead in organic search channels working closely with channel specialists in media agency
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Continuous key word and channel optimization based on performance and building testing roadmaps to drive growth in acquisition and retention
- Strategic guidance for SEO and optimization
- Drive our share of traffic and demand from SEO and drive conversion rate of that traffic
- Bring the business on a journey to drive down media costs, think digital content first and drive a Communications digital mindset
- Change website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Native French speaker with proficient command of English
- Digital Marketing or general business degree
- 2-4 years experience in SEO positions on either the client or agency side
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Develop and maintain site structure optimised for crawlbots
- Develop content based on target keyword research.
- Build an Internal Linking Structure
- Develop and maintain a robust briefing process for internal teams to follow
- Strong understanding of various paid media platforms
- Create insightful, data-based reports and draw meaningful conclusions that drive overall sales growth.
- Collaborative and able to build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders; able to manage external agencies on a project basis
- Manage budgets, timeline and costs within agreed projects
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance (mandatory)
- 25 days holiday + 12 days RTT
- Lunch voucher (9€ per day)
- Free coffee and tea + free fruits
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Public Transport subsidy 50%
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.