- Information Technology
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will work alongside the Project Management team and act as a conduit between IT and/or Business project teams, and the in-life Service Operations teams. You will ensure that new and changing services are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables. The Service Transition Manager is also responsible for acting as a work stream lead for the transition of services, ensuring that relevant transition criteria are agreed, managed, and delivered for specified services prior to their live implementation as well as identifying and managing any identified risks.
This role requires the right individual to have a proven history in Service Design and Service Transition, and to take ownership of the service transition processes.
- Ensure effective transition of new or changed services into Operations.
- Chair and represent team in service readiness reviews.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as Service Delivery lead (Service Management) for new services during their warranty period – providing continuity between project and run-state stages.
- Work with project teams to ensure key operational teams are equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, tools and documentation to support new or changed services.
- Continually improving the Service Transition processes and ensuring the improvements are embedded into day-to-day activities.
- Establish transition governance controls – to identify and manage areas of shortfall or risk and working towards mitigating these
- Provide service reporting and reviews.
- Ensure all realise plans/polices are in place for all agreed services.
- Maintain the service risk register.
- Own service transition processes and ensure these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition team by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Ensure service acceptance criteria are met and are to the required standards.
- Ensure service design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services.
- Ensure all process comply within internal security and technology standards.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in related disciplines
- Minimal 5 years of experience in Service Transition and Service Design
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement & Stakeholder management
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 5000
- Priority would be given to applications that do not require visa sponsorship in Singapore
- Self-driven Individual with the capability to break out of their comfort zone
- Collaborative and Team-oriented, with the ability to share and communicate effectively with a broad range of people internally and externally at Dyson.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Highly resilient and ability to adapt well under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate passion for Service Management in IT.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient presenting and explaining technical information in a non-technical way.
- Good understanding of technology and process optimization techniques e.g. standardisation, consolidation, simplification and automation and an appetite for continuous improvement.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.