- Retail Sales, Demonstrators, Hair Stylists
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleOur Community Hubs exist to strength owner experience, education and cultivate a Dyson owner community. Our Community Hubs provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repair and service of machines, along with education for owners to achieve the best possible outcome each time they use a Dyson machine.
At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Service Experts are enthusiastic brand ambassadors, providing the ultimate owner experience. They will be responsible for answering technical questions about machines, diagnosis and repairing or resolving where they can, and cross-selling Dyson products and services to existing owners. As the face of Dyson, you will play a key role in driving the Dyson passion and generating excitement around our products.
- Deliver a positive customer experience within the Community Hub
- Take ownership and troubleshoot customer issues, aiming for a first touch resolution
- Carry out demonstrations and provide product eductaion to our owners
- Liaise with our Customer Care team as required for technical support, or ‘return to base’ returns
- Keep owners informed on the timing, cost and outcome of their repair (as required)
- Keep the showroom or display area neat, clean and tidy
- Ensure stock on display is in working order Machine / Product diagnostics and repair
- Perform hands on technical diagnostics and provide a resolution where applicable Sales
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual and store-based KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales, customer service and store profitability targets
- Advise customers of promotions and new technology by cross selling Dyson products and services
- Process payments via cash, credit card or cheque and complete end of day balance Administration
- Maintain customer account information in an accurate manner via our CRM system • Process shipping labels and dispatch customers machines using courier service
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures
- Previous work experience within customer service and/or sales
- Experience with data entry or administration with an understanding of Excel and CRM systems preferred
- Previous experience handling cash, EFTPOS and credit card facilities
- A keen interest in technology with the ability to communicate how machines work differently
- A confident approach and a friendly, engaging manner.
- Professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information simply
- A collaborative, team player
- Skilled in data entry with an understanding of Excel and CRM systems preferred
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional and memorable customer service experience
- Ability to push, pull and lift 12kgs
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better. We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.