- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United States - Minneapolis Edina Service Center
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of retail stores throughout the country.
Our service team forms a direct link between the business and owners. We are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and provide hands-on support to solve problems. Working to daily targets, our team resolves technical queries, provides product information, delivers excellent customer service, and upsells. Paid training is provide to ensure you excel in all technical areas.
About the role:
- This is a full-time (40+ hours a week) position located onsite at our service center (5257 Edina Industrial Blvd, Edina, MN 55439)
- The hours for this role are Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Hours are subject to change based on customer demand.
- Responsible for the in-person diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products including vacuums, fans, air purifiers, hair-dryers and other products
- Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities and services to existing customers to promote sales.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive in-store experience.
- Input customer sales information into Dyson system to properly process orders.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced and other reporting as necessary
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and directed
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised
- Assist Customer Service Team in escalated repair instances
- Experience in a customer service and sales related position
- Experience using and learning about consumer electronics, especially Dyson products
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs
- Collaborative with proven success in team environments
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
• 401K with up to a 4% match
• Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
• Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
• Generous Child Care Leave Program
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Generous Dyson Product Discounts
• Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
• Vision & Dental Coverage
• Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.