- Competitive + Super
- Customer Service
- Taren Point, Sydney, Australia
Our Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners - they are passionate about fixing things, and are perfectionists focused on delivering results and getting machines back into the hands of our owners. Our Service team ensures that our owners have the best possible experience using our technology. Owner experience is everything to us. It helps strengthen our reputation and it drives advocacy.
About the role
Dyson has a product refurbishment process that enables certain products to be refurbished and sold to customers. This role supports the service technicians in ensuring the products are prepared for rebuild, boxed and ready for dispatch.
- Load and unload pallettes
- Unpack boxes and dispose of cardboard
- Strip machines and sort parts into storage
- Load and unload parts into washer and dryer
- Prepare parts for technicians
- Rebox completed machines
Warehouse Safety and Work procedures
- Comply with all Dyson and warehouse Health and Safety policies and SOPs
- Assist with stock takes and regular stock cycle counts when requested
- Maintain stock warehouse and layout
- Identify areas for improvement wherever possible and help to champion those improvements.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Previous experience in a warehouse
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift license preferred
- Attention to detail
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Must be able to lift 15kgs
- Ability to work in a small team
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our Service team have a vibrant and diverse culture and you’ll work with a fantastic team of people every day. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.