- Customer Service
- Queensland, Australia
Our Service Centres provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repairs and service of machines. Based in the Service Centre, our Service team plays a key part in delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds owner expectations.
About the rolePioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Service Technicians are mechanically minded and are never prepared to compromise on the quality of a repair. We service Dyson products by diagnosing and repairing, as well as educating our owners on issues that they can fix themselves
As a Service Technician, you’ll report in to the National Service and Repairs Manager and be part of a large national service team. Our technicians are trained to repair every Dyson consumer product, meaning you could be working on different machines every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing and repairing Dyson machines
- Receiving and receipting of customer machines, including printing out service orders and matching to machines, completing service sheets accurately to ensure the service team understand what parts were used and what work was performed
- Assist with warehouse stock takes and stock cycle counts
- Assist with diagnostics with customers at the front desk to ensure machines are not booked in for issues that can be resolved on the spot
About youYou’re a technically and mechanically minded team player who enjoys solving problems through fixing machines. You'll also:
- Be customer centric, wanting to exceed customer expectations every day.
- Know how to manage your own workload and meet deadlines through effective time management.
- Some previous technical / mechanical experience within electrical goods and an electrical licence.
- A forklift licence (would be advantageous but not necessary.)
- That you share our values and are committed to delivering an outstanding service.
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our Service team have a vibrant and diverse culture and you’ll work with a fantastic team of people every day. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.