- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, ON, Canada
The Site Merchandiser will be working on the Canadian Digital team, driving a best-in-class customer experience and contributing to plans which deliver business results. Responsibilities include launching product and promotional campaigns, optimizing messaging, contributing to the development and testing of new site features and capabilities & working closely with our category marketing and tech teams.
About the roleBusiness Ownership-
- Collaborate with numerous cross-functional stakeholders to ensure assortments, product launches, promotional activity and customer communications lead to desired business results – driving sales and conversion rates through DysonCanada.ca.
- Leverage web analytics and A/B testing to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements (including promotions/sales) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks, and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience.
- Represent eCommerce in cross-functional forums and provide expert contributions to drive forward eCommerce priorities
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop briefs and digital creative for website.
- Set-up and manage creative assets across the site, including Homepage, Category Pages and Promotional pages.
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus.
- Build product pages in support of new product launches.
- Resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus – debugging 404s and regression testing.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify problems and create solutions.
About youA dynamic and enthusiastic representative, who has –
- 2-4 years working experience in site merchandising, ideally for a transactional ecommerce website
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager, or other content management systems preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for data-analysis
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly, and work well with many different teams and personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Properly manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.