- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago, IL, USA
About the role
The Site Reliability Operations Manager will keep the revenue-critical systems up and running for Dyson.com. They will guard and elevate the customer experience through daily monitoring, management, and auditing the site’s operations and customer experience. Act as liaison between eCommerce, IT, and Logistics teams to investigate and escalate issues that arise and push enhancements forward.
Monitor and oversee end-to-end eCommerce operations
- Monitor KPIs to generate daily metrics and call out opportunities to elevate customer experience and end-to-end eCommerce flow.
- Partner with Product owners, IT, order processing, logistics, and other teams on functionality and driving higher standards and improvements to operational support.
- Ownership of order processing and fulfillment systems
- Improve and implement new operational processes.
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact business results.
- Push to identify root cause and improvements for future.
Responsible for delivering improvements to Your Dyson, Support & Service
- Improve customer login journey by partnering with Product Owners on enhancements.
- Collaborate with Testing, Site Merchandising, CRM, and Insights teams to optimize experiences.
Fulfill other duties as required
- Digital project management
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- 4+ years of online experience, with a focus on working with a transactional website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or other related field
- Experience with direct-to-consumer organization preferred
- 3+ years working in eCommerce Operations managing back-end order flow between order management system and ERP, overall site maintenance, logistics, and site feature implementation.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce preferred
- Ability to understand, assess and problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate between local and Dyson HQ teams.
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tools.
- Proactive, creative, team member who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them.
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data sources.
- Team player.
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships to collaborate with both local and Dyson HQ teams.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.