- Project and Programme Management
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
About the role
• Take leadership and direction of cross functional teams to ensure communication and collaboration; resolve conflicts and lead solutions along the SKU development journey towards SKU DPAP (Development SOP) Completion
• Take an active, hands-on role to support the identification and resolution of problems.
• Identify interdependencies between functions and facilitate cooperative working.
• Global key stakeholder management.
• Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum SKU development process within the boundaries of time, specification and cost.
• Ability to use project management skills in innovative ways and remain flexible as the role develops.
Minimum of 2 years experience in project management – managing more than one small to medium scale product development projects concurrently
Experienced in using Project Management tools to create scheduling to clearly communicate risks, issues and opportunities
Clear logical thought and attention to detail.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Able to multitask without losing focus in a rapidly changing environment.
Good communication skill.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Proven structured approach to creative problem solving
Self starter, energetic, keen to learn.
Flexible in approach.
Diligent, thorough, realistic
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.