- France - Paris Office
In this position, you will be on the leader for social owned content: developing and executing the deployment of the category media strategy and plans in France into our owned channels. You will be the expert to provide guidance, advice and functional support to the relevant commercial category team on social activity. Ultimately, you will attract, engage and delight consumers to drive measurable business impact, ensuring efficient and effective strategies.
You will directly report to the Head of Media.
- Lead our strategy for the Dyson France Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts, with a focus on owned activity and paid coordination with Category media manager.
- Create a monthly/annual social media calendar including all the posts for our paid and owned channels.
- Regular tracking and analysis for optimisation of account performance.
- Analyse community and audience engagement on our social channels.
- Develop and work towards clear KPIs – measure, analyse and react quickly to results.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to curate and create engaging content including text, image and video for our owned channels.
- Shoot and post Facebook Live videos and pictures during events.
- Manage sponsored content on Instagram and work together with our Global HQ to support the Global Dyson Instagram Account and social strategy.
- Adapt text/copy for global posts. Support the Commercial team to translate social video subtitles and voice overs.
- Segment and target to deliver efficiencies and a more relevant message to commercially engaged audiences on paid social.
- Supervise Social Media Customer Service and be the main point of contact with our customer services to inform them about special dates and promos. Answer comments and questions on YouTube.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure alignment between global direction and local implementation.
- Elaborate a list of influencers/Instagrammers according to Dyson for each campaign and new product development. Track Dyson influencer activity on social.
- Track Dyson related hashtags and influencers´ campaigns results: number of posts, engagement, etc.
- Build social as a business contribution to Direct
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Arts or relevant studies
- About 3-5 years’ experience of working in digital marketing and/or social media
- Previous agency or in-house brand experience would be beneficial.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & French)
- Creative and proactive person
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent knowledge of all Social Media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Restaurant tickets
- Pass Navigo
- Dyson Bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Free on-site exercise classes
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.