- Singapore - Singapore
To drive strong and sustained business growth, as well as to build our awareness, presence and reputation, we are looking to substantially strengthen and grow the SEA Marketing organization.
Social Media is a critical channel as we grow existing and enter new categories, double down on owner experience, and focus efforts on reputation across the Dyson brand.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, SEA, the Social Media Assistant Manager will be instrumental in developing and executing a best in class Social Media strategy for SEA markets that delivers against these ambitions.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team, and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager, SEA.
About the roleYou will own how Dyson is represented across reputation, commercial and care communications through Social Media within the market. Working closely with Category, Digital, PR and Customer Service teams to align and deliver against our business goals. From strategy development, to media briefing and creative development, you’ll focus on ensuring we maximise and push boundaries in Social Media marketing.
The Social Media Assistant Manager/Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the SEA Social Media strategy: Owned and Earned through the SEE-THINK-DO-CARE marketing funnel. Develop social as a critical digital touchpoint for both owners and shoppers.
- Community management: engage with owners encouraging advocacy and word of mouth, deliver a UGC strategy, and work closely with our Customer Service team on CARE engagement.
- Content development: manage and oversee our social media content calendar (across all Owned platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.), including creative briefs and copy writing.
- You’ll work closely with other functions, developing a social media content strategy that supports business goals, whilst staying true to our global strategy, philosophy and the expectations of audience and channel.
- Social listening: As Social Media manager, you will manage our social listening reports using Sprinklr to monitor brand, category / product and event health
- Measurement: you’ll have experience of Social Media tools, ideally Sprinklr, delivering regular reports on the performance of our social media presence across POE.
- Reporting into Digital Marketing Manager; develop and execute the local social media strategy
- Manage the owned and earned Social activations
- Support and align with Digital Marketing Manager and Category teams on Paid social and day to day optimisation of campaigns with media agency
- Create and present regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement, sentiments and social media metrics - including presenting across paid, owned and earned media, setting goals to increase brand awareness and engagement in market
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate our community with shoppers, owners. Build relationships with owners and influencers, KOL’s, encouraging advocacy and driving earned reviews on our social media channels where relevant.
- Work closely with web team to understand and optimise user journeys from social
- Oversee the execution of our social care strategy within customer service centres ensuring a consistent tone of voice across brand and care
- Monitor social care SLAs to ensure we’re delivering the best owner experience every time
- Work alongside the Global Social Media team and regional leads within Centres of Excellence to understand and share best practice
- Own our local social listening capability; brand, category / product and event insights
- Manage and improve how social drives SEO, and search within Owned channels
- Provide insights to COE social and Dyson Group teams to inform creative and develop content to deliver value and engagement to the Dyson community
- Work with the wider marketing, owner experience and PR teams to align on a consistent narrative
About youThe ideal candidate should have:
- 4-6 years of experience in leading social media and community management or a related field
- Proven experience in Marketing or PR
- Proven experience managing social media planning and listening tools, ideally Sprinklr
- Demonstrable skills in idea generation and identifying and capitalising trends and insights into tangible actions
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space
- Analytical mindset with proven experience of delivering data and reporting to stakeholders at multiple levels
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment
- Ability to work independently, swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest and initiative to innovate Dyson’s social media practices and bring them to the next level.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.