- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
About the roleThe Social Media Manager will be instrumental in developing and executing a best in class Social Media strategy that delivers against these ambitions and will be responsible for:
- Social Media strategy across Paid and Owned
- Segment and target – delivering efficiencies and a relevant message to commercially engaged audiences on Paid Social
- Content; manage and oversee our social media content calendar, including creative briefs and copy writing. You’ll work closely with other functions, developing a social media content strategy that supports business goals, whilst staying true to our global strategy and the expectations of audience and channel.
- Measurement; you’ll have experience of Social Media tools, ideally Sprinklr, delivering regular reports on the performance of our social media presence across POE.
- Social listening; As Social Media manager, you will manage social listening reports using Sprinklr; brand, category / product and event.
You will own how Dyson is represented across reputation, commercial and care communications through Social Media, working closely with brand category, comms and owner contact center teams to align and deliver against Dyson Germany business goals. From strategy development, to media briefing and creative development, you’ll focus on ensuring we maximize and push boundaries in Social Media marketing.
- Proven experience of content publishing and social media management
- Proven experience of Paid Social management
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with proven experience of delivering data and reporting to stakeholders at multiple levels
- First class communication skills
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships internationally and at all levels
- Demonstrable skills in idea generation and identifying and capitalizing trends and insights into tangible actions
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in leading social media and community management or a related field
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Proven experience managing social media planning and listening tools
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Previous experience of managing and moderating a sizeable social media community
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment
- Strong planning and project management skills and good analytical skills
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to keep a level head and maintain grace under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest and initiative to innovate Dyson’s social media practices and bring them to the next level.
- Knowledge of creative design processes
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & German)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.