- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Social Media is a critical channel in Dyson GB’s 2022 success as we grow existing and enter new categories, double down on owner experience, and focus efforts on reputation across the Dyson brand.
Working as part of the GB Media Team, the Social Media Manager will be instrumental in developing and executing a best-in-class Social Media strategy that delivers against these ambitions.
About the role
- This role sits within the GB Digital Marketing team, and will report to the Head of Media.
- The GB Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing GB’s Social Media strategy; Paid, Owned and Earned through the SEE THINK DO CARE marketing funnel. Develop Dyson GB social as a critical digital touchpoint for both owners and shoppers.
- Owner experience; champion our owners across social environments, encouraging advocacy and word of mouth, deliver a UGC strategy, and partner with our contact centre to deliver a best-in-class engagement approach.
- Content; manage and oversee our social media content calendar, including creative briefs and copy writing. You’ll work closely with other functions, developing a social media content strategy that supports business goals, whilst staying true to our global strategy and the expectations of audience and channel.
- Influencer strategy; working with category teams and comms to align and deliver on objectives
- Measurement; you’ll have experience of Social Media tools, ideally Sprinklr, delivering regular reports on the performance of our social media presence across POE.
- Social listening; As Social Media manager, you will managed GB’s social listening reports using Sprinklr; brand, category / product and event.
- You will own how Dyson GB is represented across reputation, commercial and care communications through Social Media, working closely with brand category, comms and owner contact centre teams to align and deliver against GB business goals. From strategy development, to media briefing and creative development, you’ll focus on ensuring we maximise and push boundaries in Social Media marketing.
- Reporting into Head of Media; develop and execute the GB social media strategy
- Own the GB social media calendar across all platforms – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Develop plans to expand Dyson GB social presence; Pinterest, Twitter…
- Work alongside the Global Social Media team and regional leads within Centres of Excellence to understand and share best practice on additional GB platforms
- Manage the owned and earned Social activations
- Support and align with Digital Marketing Manager and Category teams on Paid social and day to day optimisation of campaigns with media agency
- Create and present regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement, sentiments and social media metrics - including presenting across paid, owned and earned media, setting goals to increase brand awareness and engagement in market
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate our community with shoppers, owners. Build relationships with owners and influencers, encouraging advocacy.
- Work closely with web team to understand and optimise user journeys from social
- Oversee the execution of our social care strategy within customer service centres ensuring a consistent tone of voice across brand and care
- Monitor social care SLAs to ensure we’re delivering the best owner experience every time
- Own GB’s social listening capability; brand, category / product and event insights
- Manage and improve Social SEO
- Provide insights to global teams to inform creative and develop content to deliver value and engagement to the Dyson community
- Work with the wider marketing, owner experience and PR teams to align on a consistent narrative
- Manage the relationship with social media networks, implementing best practise and platform innovation. Facebook / YouTube
- Share best practice on social and broader media trends
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.