- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Alabang Muntinlupa, Philippines
About the role
· Be updated on the latest automation testing strategies, techniques, testing tools and auto frameworks and so on
· Be responsible for the management and auto test technical oversight of a team of auto test develop engineers.
· Work with software test manager, design manager, project manager, electronics category lead, other software teams lead, software architects, software electronics manager to estimate the software auto develop effort and create software auto develop plan
· Have the ability to quickly understand the software auto test requirements, and provide auto development technical leadership for software test team
· Identify the training requirements of the software auto test engineers
· Identify any metrics to be gathered
· Can maintain and improve software auto test development process to enhance the team productivity
· Involve in software auto test develop engineers recruitment
- Report software auto develop progress to related stakeholders.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as software automation test development lead.
- Proven leadership (managed direct reports) and problem solving ability.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Agile software development process
- Experience with software auto test, requirement definition, auto test framework/architecture design, development and debug, especially in embedded software area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple product deliverables and manage multiple schedules.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and relocation assistance. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.