- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Electronics, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
- Participate in the software design, code implementation and validation of embedded software during early Hardware design and verification
- Produce deliverables including design documents, source codes, and embedded software test specification for HW verification, etc.
- Work closely with hardware design engineer during the board bring up and HW circuit verification test
- Involve in software development process improvement activities
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in embedded software product development
- Have strong knowledge and experience in developing embedded software using C programming language. Preferably have also experienced in Object oriented C++
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontroller, HW Dev kits and PCBs
- Having solid knowledge and development experience on ARM based microcontroller boot process and low level device drivers
- Have solid knowledge in RTOS and experience in developing embedded application using RTOS
- Experienced in solving complex problems and in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools ( oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, emulators, debuggers, etc )
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition