- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
We’re putting together world-class software engineering teams who are helping to build innovative and disruptive products. We are using the latest technology and techniques to deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space.
If you have used a Dyson product, you will have experienced software that has been produced by us. We developed the user interface for the latest V11 cordless vacuum cleaner. We wrote all of the software running on the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool and the Dyson Lightcycle.
We built all of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy solution to make our products part of the Internet of Things. We have developed and continue to build a powerful platform that provides the foundation for our robotic vacuum cleaners.
Dyson is ambitiously evolving and expanding its product lines, which challenges us to develop exciting solutions and engage with new technologies which can’t reveal just yet.
About the role
Working alongside Product Owners, Testers and other highly experienced engineers in your scrum team, you will be collaborating with teams across Dyson to deliver the right solution for the customer.
You will also be driving forward the architecture and processes that will allow Dyson to take today’s and tomorrow’s problems in its stride.
We look for engineers that have exposure to some of C, C++, Python, Linux. However if you are interested and want to find our more, then please register your details.
You will play a pivotal role in our rapidly growing team, developing next generation Dyson products and create high quality, robust code to solve diverse real-world problems.
As a result of continued investment and capability growth, we are looking recruit the following positions:
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Real-Time Software Engineers
- In Sprint Test Engineers
- Mobile Developers (Android / iOS)
- Systems Design Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
If interested, please submit your CV.
- Training opportunities (In house and External)
- A good work-life balance (we work hard whilst we are here, but we don’t typically work late nights or weekends)
- Interesting and varied work, where you won’t be pigeon-holed
- The opportunity to work on products that that you will see in the shops and that you can be proud to have been a part of
- Working with other highly-experienced engineers and continuing to learn something new every day
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.