- Design and Development
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Software Test & Quality Assurance ensures the products we sell represent the high Quality and Reliability of the Dyson brand, by using the world class techniques to implement automated methods of testing. This can involve simulating elements of the product to allow testing of all scenarios, to using image recognition or advanced technologies for automatic identification of elements displayed on the user interface. Quality is ensured and actively maintained during the Scaled Agile Framework development process by our QMS experts, and accepting customer correspondence to improve future products. Our labs allow unattended testing of partial to full products including moving robots, allowing the team to work remotely. It is a great opportunity if you want to enrich your cross subject’s skillset to join the world best software test & QA teams.
About the role
- Be updated on the latest SW automation test architectures, new SW test techniques, testing tools and auto frameworks and so on
- Be responsible for the automation test technical oversight of a team of automation SW tests
- Work with software architect, or enterprise architect, product manager, electronics technical lead, other software teams lead, to define the software automation test architecture, so as to re-usability as much as possible, so as to reduce the re-design effort, reduce SW test cycle time.
- Raise the related SW requirements to support automation test architecture design.
- Identify the training requirements of the software auto test engineers
- Improve software automation test development strategy
- Shared/review the software automation test architect to related stakeholders.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of working experience as software automation test, better with SW test architect experience.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and STLC
- Experience with Agile software development process, better SAFe Agile
- Experience with software automation test, requirement definition, automation test framework/architecture design, development and debug, especially in embedded software area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple product deliverables and manage multiple schedules.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.