- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds, it’s also the most hygienic and energy efficient hand dryer available. And more recently a fan, Air Multiplier, with no blades or grille.
There are over 4000 in the world and we’re all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do. At our Development Centre in Johor Bahru, Malaysia & Singapore there are almost 1600 of us, a mixture of engineers and support staff, we are Dyson people that are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. Our teams there will rise to more than 2000 over the next 2 years.
- Execute software test automatically or manually
- Develop SW Test cases and or SW automation scripts
- Work directly with the software development and SW test engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire QA
- Participate in project related meetings throughout the development and QA process
- Report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyse, research and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions,
- Analyse test results and prepare test summary reports
- Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity and testability
- Continuously improve software testing
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance in embedded systems for Linux / RTOS / Firmware
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, C, etc.
- Possess a good understanding of software development life cycles, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.