- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Software Work Package Manager with a experience of project management required for the delivery of complex software packages within the Electronics team.
- Lead software sourcing and delivery; from requirements definition and capture, through development and onto validation and integration with the vehicle.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in Automotive and Embedded Software technologies, communicating on key emerging trends to the team.
- Implement and champion best practices for Software Engineering. The successful candidate will also be expected to take ownership of selected software development tools and processes.
- Work with key suppliers to deliver complex software packages and coordinate the resolution of issues which arise.
- Support engineering teams around the programme with aspects of Software development and sourcing.
- ISO 26262, DO-178, Automotive SPICE, CMMI
- MS Project Plan creation and maintenance
- C, C++, ADA, development experience within embedded environments
- Software Process creation & management
- Budget Management and tracking
- Homologation of software onto a vehicle platform and into delivery in the field
- Through life software management both into new vehicle platforms but also as updates on to vehicles already in service.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines