- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Technical and Solution Architecture teams provide modern solutions that help to remove complexity and drive efficiency as our business changes and grows.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Manager for Solution Architect, you will own baseline and target architectures for a particular area of the business or programme including adherence to the Dyson technical standards and architecture principles. You will produce high level design specifications, maintain application portfolios, develop strategies, and collaborate with projects/programme teams to ensure technical compliance with those standards and principles.
As a senior consultant, you will be expected to provide guidance and thought leadership to the business and IT teams as well as communicating design decisions and managing the expectations of key stakeholders appropriately. You will be expected to interpret requirements, identify capability gaps, and produce design documents including logical design, capability maps, integration, and data views, ensuring the smooth implementation of projects into business-as-usual support.
We have a very ambitious roadmap of technology changes to support our expanding product catalogue and it is an exciting time to joining Dyson.
- A proven track record of enterprise level application design / application architecture is essential
- Experience of CMS, E-commerce, CRM, and ERP platforms (e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, and SAP) is essential
- A proven track record of senior level business engagement / stakeholder management is essential
- Experience of working within an established and efficient global architecture team is highly desirable
- Experience with enterprise architecture methodologies (i.e., TOGAF) would be beneficial
- Experience in supporting project delivery involving both in-house and third-party design, development, testing, and project management partners is desirable
- An understanding of security principles and how such policies can be applied to the design of solutions would be beneficial
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.