- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
As our Lead Business Partner working in the Dyson Business Services team, you will take the lead on all Source-to-Pay (S2P) operations, partnering with key business stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions, at a variety of levels of seniority.
You will lead discussions around daily operations and processes, working closely with our Group Purchasing Organisation (GPO) and our operational teams, to create process improvements and standardisation of activities. You will support our S2P teams, managing issues that arise, recommending and making improvements to avoid similar issues in the future. You will also provide administrative support, trouble shooting, and data analysis to the team.
You will own the relationship with our key vendors, managing enquiries and issues, gathering information, tracking problems, and providing resolutions to ensure they are actioned and closed. You will support governance and adherence to SLAs and KPIs, gathering data and providing analysis to measure performance, identifying process improvements, and supporting the team to implement them.
- At least three years’ experience in accounts payable / procurement
- A strong understanding of finance, accounting, and procurement processes
- Educated to degree level and fluent in English
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills, using programmes including SAP and Office (specifically Excel)
- A problem-solver, driven, energetic, positive, able to work at pace, an agent of change
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.