- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United States - Illinois Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
The Quality Assurance Specialist supports the Contact Center by facilitating
coaching/development initiatives with agents both in office and working remotely as well as monitors customer satisfaction levels through an evaluation process of interactions handled by both voice and digital customer experience teams. This position is responsible for agent coaching and development and providing timely feedback to drive performance and ensure agents are meeting established metrics.
The Specialist monitors performance by measuring both quality and accuracy of information provided, adherence to outlined policies and procedures as well as customer service/retention techniques.
- Monitor performance of Contact Center agents both in office and working
- Randomly select calls/live chats to remotely monitor for performance
- evaluation to provide a valid sampling representative of overall performance levels
- Conducts group monitoring & calibration sessions involving management
- Consistently provide performance related feedback and coaching to
- Contact Center agents with a focus on service delivery and process execution
- Schedule routine coaching sessions with employees to support and drive performance expectations; actively identify developmental opportunities and enhance agent expertise and abilities
- Demonstrate best practices and conduct coaching conversations that focus on positive reinforcement and skill improvement through on the job training
- Identify trends in QA to implement process/performance improvements; communicate trends and updates to management and internal partners
- Document and maintain detailed policies and procedures for department processes; ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Other Duties as assigned that fall broadly into the scope of the position
- Minimum two (2) year experience in a high-volume customer service environment required
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in quality assurance preferred
- Prior supervisory or coaching experience preferred
- Previous sales background/experience a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are an absolute must
- Demonstrated proficiency in performance management and effective coaching techniques
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Developed problem solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines and requirements accordingly
- Strong customer service, organizational & analytical skills
- Embody the qualities of a reliable, dependent and proactive team member
- Ability to adhere to call quality and other measured departmental statistics
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Some travel may be required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.