- Administrative Services
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We are proud to be authentic, different and pioneers. We are driven by a desire to solve real problems and improve everyday lives with intuitive solutions that do more but use less. Family owned, we are not restricted by conventional thinking; we explore, discover and learn for ourselves. Never satisfied, we believe everything can always be made better.
About the role
The Global Customer Service team are looking for an individual who can help create and manage spare parts lists for Dysons product ranges. The successful individual will work in a team who create lists across all of Dysons existing and future category ranges – Lists are used across markets to enable the forecasting of Spare and Accessories for use as customer replacements, within product repairs or refurbishment activity. Day to day will see the creation of spare part numbers(SPN's) and administrating them through systems (Teamcenter, MDG, SAP) so they are set up for markets in time for the launch of new Finished Good machines. The role may also look to manage the Accessories that are offered either as a Spare or for Retail sales, again, creating the parts and tracking through to launch.
**Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract **
• Creation of the Spare part number (SPN) in Teamcentre and adding the master data in MDG( Master Data Governance)/SAP(S4/ERP) for initial set up.
• Compiling the Parts List document containing all the parts to be offered against the FG Sku with various information for the Web/CRM teams.
• Releasing Parts List document to relevant distribution groups globally and liaising with the markets on any queries.
• Assisting in the creation of Accessories from creation to informing markets that the new accessory is available for forecasting and liaising with the Commercial teams on what Accessories are to be released.
• Previous exposure to Manufacturing and Production operations environment
• Previous experience of dealing with parts catalogues within any industry
• Knowledge of Dysons product range to part level is welcome but not required
• Clear understanding of Customer Service operations and processes
• Excellent organizational ability.
• Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
• Good communicator both internally and externally.
• Good analytical ability.
• IT & communication technology competent.
• Ability to work to a high level under pressure.
• Able to work to tight timelines.
• Proactive with a drive for results.
• Quality focus.
• Professional approach.
• Attention to detail.
• Positive and approachable posture.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Private medical insurance
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.